- Draft Order of amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited with Financial Technologies (India) Limited under Section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 21-10-2014. Comments Invited.
- Form ADT-1 is available for filing w.e.f 20th Oct 2014. ADT-1 should not be filed as attachment to Form GNL-2.
- Company Law Settlement Scheme, 2014 has now been extended till 15 Nov 2014.
- Companies which do not have any of their Directors/Signatory details registered in the MCA21 system and who are desirous of filing DIR-3C Form are requested to get atleast one authorised signatory registered by contacting the concerned Registrar of Companies.
news & updates
- All donations towards the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Form-wise date of last version change is available at following link http://mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/Download_eForm_choose.html. Please ensure that you have downloaded the latest version for filing.
- Press releases
- "List of LLPs under striking off”
quotations & tenders
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) for supply of Class - 3 SSL, Class - 2 Document Signer and Class - 2 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)under CA arrangement for MCA employees 29.10.2014
- Sale Notice:In the matter of M/s. Nisarga Forests (India) Ltd (In Provisional Liquidation) 16.10.2014
- Sale Notice:In the matter of M/s. Reacto Papers India Limited (In Provisional Liquidation) 09.10.2014